Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

These are a few of my favorite things... hint, hint :-)

 

- starbucks

- CHOCOLATE esp anything dark, almond joy, midnight milkyway, or chocolate covered espresso beans

- peanut butter M&Ms

- luzianne tea or Twinnings Decaf Irish breakfast tea

- drink mix "singles"packets

- daisies

- cheddar cheese pretzel combos

- new recipes

- new pictures of you and your family

- books

- epis of bro & sis (lindy: this one's for you)

you can contact angie, mary, sara or my mom (my cellphone is still active) for my mailing address if the mood so strikes you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess Christmas comes early in Africa
lol
i miss you soooooooooooo much!!!

Anonymous said...

subtle, jess ;)

Sara said...

I wonder what you could be hinting at?