Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hey Remember me??

I’m sorry I’ve been a bit out of touch lately. I’ve been crazy, crazy busy. You know me. I’ve gotten into the swing of things so I’m always running in different directions helping out wherever I can. Never a dull moment around here. But I like it that way. I’d rather be busy than bored.
So whenever too much time has passed since you’ve heard from me, just imagine me busy wrestling kids (either of the human or goat variety… I’ve been spending a lot of time in the barnyard lately) or helping out in the kitchen or running errands in town or something.
Of course life has its normal ups and downs… some days are just “Alexander” days and all I want to do is move to Australia (read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day). Whenever I’m having one of those days all I have to do is go into the baby room. I just sit on the floor where I am immediately tackled by our 3 toddlers and some of our 3-5 year olds. It’s hard to feel blue with all those cute little faces starring up at you. Not to mention I’m usually so busy just trying to survive them fighting over which one of them gets to sit on my lap that it’s hard to have time to worry about anything else. It puts life back into perspective. All this to say, I know some of you have been worried about me lately for various reasons… PLEASE don’t be. I’m doing really well and having an amazing time. Such a good time in fact that I’m really praying about the future. I’m half way through my initial commitment of 6 months. Please pray with me for to have a clear vision of what comes next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, I follow your updates with such curiosity. What a blessing to hear the vet came to help manage the horses and other animals. Much needed assistance! I miss you being here, I pray for you often. I was able to give a talk last weekend at a nearby church telling all about our adventures last spring. I told the group all about you and encouraged them to pray. love kar

Anonymous said...

Glad, very glad to hear you are well. God bless you, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

hi! i miss you!
been to the office twice, and it just wasn't the same.
God bless with your future decisions!....though i would love to see you again!